IRB Research Request Process
To submit a research request to the Santa Rosa Junior College Institutional Review Board, please complete the form below and provide the following information.
- External Researcher (P.I.) and institutional contact information
- IRB approval from your home research institute
- Santa Rosa Junior College sponsor contact information
- Project title and summary
- Scope of research and data collection methods
- Proposed period of data collection
- Target population
- Data collection instruments (surveys, texts, interview protocols, etc.)
- Participant consent form
- Verification of human subjects training
- Recruitment materials (email scripts, fliers, etc.)
If you have any questions or need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once all the necessary information is provided, please allow 30 days for review by the Senior Director of Institutional Effectiveness, Research, and Planning. After your research request has been reviewed, appropriate requests will be presented to President's Cabinet for review and approval.